Please feel free to contact us by email, using the Contact Us form below.
Call our toll-free customer service number.
Operation Hours: Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST
Holiday Closures: 11/27, 11/28, 12/25, 12/26
How May We Assist You?
We've gathered a comprehensive directory of our most frequently asked questions, just for you. If you can't find the answer you are looking for, go to our email submission form at the bottom of the page to contact us directly.
- How can I track my order?
- To track your order, please use the tracking number included in your shipping confirmation email. This tracking number can also be accessed via the Order History section for Dermablend registered members. If you have questions about your order, please call us at
1-800-662-8011 or email us and we will be happy to assist you.
- When will I get an order confirmation number?
- You will be shown an order confirmation number on the last page of checkout after you have submitted payment. You will also receive a confirmation email to the email address provided at checkout within 48 hours of order submission.
- Can I use a foreign credit card?
- Dermablend ships via UPS to US addresses only. We can not accept international shipping or billing addresses. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- What are Dermablend’s shipping methods?
- Dermablend ships via UPS to US addresses only. We can not accept international shipping or billing addresses (including Canada). UPS Express shipping does not deliver on weekends and is not available for orders being shipped to APO/FPO & P.O. boxes. APO/FPO & P.O. box orders will ship USPS Smartpost Ground.
Please note that due to Federal Air Safety regulations, orders containing Hazardous Materials ship via UPS Ground. UPS does not deliver on Saturday or Sunday. Orders shipping to any of the following destinations: Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico or U.S. Territories must ship via UPS Worldship for a flat rate of $25.00. Thank you for understanding. Hazardous products are not available for shipment to a P.O. box. Thank you for understanding.
- How is sales tax charged?
- Please note that as of October 1, 2007, all orders shipped from Dermablend will be subject to sales tax, applicable in accordance with the tax code of the state and city to which the order will be shipped. Tax is estimated at the time an order is placed and a final calculation of the actual sales tax will be reflected on your order confirmation e-mail and packing slip.
- What are Dermablend’s shipping rates?
1. Standard Shipping Charges - UPS Ground
- Order Totals: $000.01 - $100.00 = $5.00 shipping charge
- Order Totals: $100.01 - $200.00 = $6.00 shipping charge
- Order Totals: $200.01 - $300.00 = $7.00 shipping charge
- Order Totals: $300.01 - $400.00 = $8.00 shipping charge
2. UPS Next Day, Express and Premium Shipping
- Next Day: Add additional $15.00 to UPS Ground shipping cost (1-2 business days)
- Express (2nd Day): $15.00 flat rate, regardless of $ amount (2-3 business days)
- Premium (3rd Day): $10.00 flat rate, regardless of $ amount (3-4 business days)
- World Ship (2nd Day): $25.00 flat rate, regardless of $ amount of order (2-3 business days)
- Where Can I Buy Dermablend Products?
- Please visit our store locator to locate a retail location.
- How do I return or exchange an order?
- If for some reason you're not happy with your order, you can return it in its original packaging with a receipt and receive a full refund. Simply complete the Return Form attached to the bottom of your invoice with the information requested. Pack the item(s) to be returned, along with the Return Form, in the original package if possible. Peel off the Return Label and adhere it to the return package. Returned packages must be returned prepaid, to the address on the return label. Refunds will be issued within 30 days in the form of credit to the credit card holder. Exchanges will be made within 30 days. Items purchased in any location other than www.dermablend.com must be returned to their original point of purchase.
- I can’t remember my password, how can I get it?
- If you know your email, simply click here to receive an email to reset your password.
- How can I unsubscribe from email/stop getting emails?
- Log in to your Dermablend membership here and click on the ‘My Account’ link. If you are opted in to receive email, the email opt-in box will be checked. Simply uncheck that box and click the ‘Save Changes’ button and you will be unsubscribed from email.
- How can I update my billing address?
- If you are a consumer, log in to your Dermablend account profile here and click on the ‘Address Book’ link. The billing address on file will populate the form on this page. Make any changes necessary and click on the ‘Save Changes’ button and your new information will be saved.
- How do I know which Dermablend shade is right for me?
- Begin by going to "Find Your Shade" and answer a few questions in order to determine your recommended products and shades. Be sure to create a free Dermablend account to have this information stored into your Account Profile. Dermablend will use this information to tailor content and new product recommendations, just for you!
- I have questions about a specific ingredient, who can I contact?
- Please contact Consumer Affairs at 1-888-577-5226 and select prompt #2.
For questions about your order, please contact a Dermablend Customer Representative at 1-800-662-8011 and select prompt #2 Monday - Friday between 9am - 5pm EST.
HOLIDAY CLOSURE NOTICE:
Dermablend will be closed November 27th and November 28th in celebration of Thanksgiving. All orders received Wednesday, November 26th through Sunday, November 30th will be shipped by Tuesday, December 2nd. All emails and phone calls will be returned in order of submission starting Monday, December 1st.
If you have other thoughts, concerns, comments or suggestions, please feel free to share them by filling out the form below.