Please feel free to contact us by email, using the Contact Us form below.
Call our toll-free customer service number.
Operation Hours: Mon-Thu, 8:30am–5:30pm CT. Friday 8:30am–5:00pm CT.
How May We Assist You?
We've gathered a comprehensive directory of our most frequently asked questions, just for you. If you can't find the answer you are looking for, go to our email submission form at the bottom of the page to contact us directly.
- How can I track my order?
- To track your order, please use the tracking number included in your shipping confirmation email. This tracking number can also be accessed via the Order History section for Dermablend registered members. If you have questions about your order, please call us at
1-800-662-8011 or email us and we will be happy to assist you.
- When will I get an order confirmation number?
- You will be shown an order confirmation number on the last page of checkout after you have submitted payment. You will also receive a confirmation email to the email address provided at checkout within 48 hours of order submission.
- Can I use a foreign credit card?
- Dermablend Professional ships via UPS or FedEx to US addresses only. We do not accept international credit cards or international shipping and billing addresses. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- What are Dermablend’s shipping methods?
- Dermablend ships via UPS to US addresses only. We can not accept international shipping or billing addresses (including Canada). UPS Express shipping does not deliver on weekends and is not available for orders being shipped to APO/FPO & P.O. boxes. Orders shippings to APO/FPO & P.O. box orders will ship FedEx Smartpost Ground.
Please note that due to Federal Air Safety regulations, orders containing Hazardous Materials ship via UPS Ground. UPS does not deliver on Saturday or Sunday. Orders shipping to any of the following destinations: Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico or U.S. Territories including PO Box Addresses must ship via UPS Worldship for a flat rate of $25.00. Hazardous products are not available for shipment to a P.O. box. Thank you for understanding.
- How is sales tax charged?
- Please note that as of October 1, 2007, all orders shipped from Dermablend will be subject to sales tax, applicable in accordance with the tax code of the state and city to which the order will be shipped. Tax is estimated at the time an order is placed and a final calculation of the actual sales tax will be reflected on your order confirmation e-mail and packing slip.
- What are Dermablend’s shipping rates?
1. Standard Shipping Charges - UPS Ground
- Order Totals: $000.01 - $100.00 = $5.00 shipping charge
- Order Totals: $100.01 - $200.00 = $6.00 shipping charge
- Order Totals: $200.01 - $300.00 = $7.00 shipping charge
- Order Totals: $300.01 - $400.00 = $8.00 shipping charge
2. UPS Next Day, Express and Premium Shipping
- Next Day Air (contiguous US): $25.00 flat rate (1-2 business days)
- 2nd Day Air (contiguous US): $15.00 flat rate (2-3 business days)
- WorldShip (2nd Day Air): $25.00 flat rate (2-3 business days)
- Where Can I Buy Dermablend Products?
- Please visit our store locator to locate a retail location.
- I can’t remember my password, how can I get it?
- If you know your email, simply click here to receive an email to reset your password.
- How can I unsubscribe from email/stop getting emails?
- Log in to your Dermablend membership here and click on the ‘My Account’ link. If you are opted in to receive email, the email opt-in box will be checked. Simply uncheck that box and click the ‘Save Changes’ button and you will be unsubscribed from email.
- How can I update my billing address?
- If you are a consumer, log in to your Dermablend account profile here and click on the ‘Address Book’ link. The billing address on file will populate the form on this page. Make any changes necessary and click on the ‘Save Changes’ button and your new information will be saved.
- How do I know which Dermablend shade is right for me?
- Begin by going to "Find Your Shade" and answer a few questions in order to determine your recommended products and shades. Be sure to create a free Dermablend account to have this information stored into your Account Profile. Dermablend will use this information to tailor content and new product recommendations, just for you!
- I have questions about a specific ingredient, who can I contact?
- Please contact Consumer Affairs at 1-888-577-5226 and select prompt #2.
- What is your return policy?
- Dermablend has a 30 Day Return Policy. If for some reason you're not happy with your order, you can return it in its original packaging with online receipt to receive a full refund within 30 days of purchase date.
- Simply complete the Return Form attached to the bottom of your invoice with the information requested.
- Pack the item(s) to be returned, along with the Return Form, in the original package if possible.
- Returned packages must be returned prepaid, to the address on the return label.
- Refunds will be issued within 30 days in the form of credit to the credit card holder. We're sorry, return shipping fees are not refundable.
- Items purchased in any location other than www.dermablend.com must be returned to their original point of purchase.
24 C Charles Court
Dayton, NJ 08810
- Animal Testing
- Dermablend does not test any of its products or any of its ingredients on animals, anywhere in the world nor does Dermablend delegate this task to others. The only possible exception is if regulatory authorities required it for safety or regulatory purposes. To learn more about animal testing please click here.
For questions about your order, please contact a Dermablend Customer Representative at 1-800-662-8011 and select prompt #2 Monday - Thursday, 8:30am–5:30pm CT. Friday 8:30am–5:00pm CT.
If you have other thoughts, concerns, comments or suggestions, please feel free to share them by filling out the form below.