1. How do I order products online/shop online?
To purchase products on this website, please follow these instructions:
1) Locate the product you're interested in purchasing.
2) If necessary, select the shade you would like by either:
a) Clicking on the down arrow in the dropdown menu to find the shade name or
b) Clicking on the shade color in the Shade Chart on the right side of the page.
3) Click the black 'Add to Cart' button and the shade of the product you have selected will be added to your shopping cart.
4) Your Shopping Cart will appear in a pop up window in the upper right corner of your screen. You will see the product that you just added to your cart. You can either keep shopping by browsing to the next product you would like to purchase or proceed to checkout by clicking 'Checkout'.
5) To checkout and complete your purchase, you will be brought to your Shopping Cart page. Review your shopping cart to make sure you are purchasing the correct product. Click on the black 'Continue to Checkout' button on the right.
6) You will be brought to a Sign In page since you are required to log into your Dermablend Account before checking out. If you have a Dermablend account, you will log in on the left by entering your Username and Password. If you do not have an account, you will click on the 'Register' button on the lower right side of the page.
7) If you are a new user registering for an account, you will be brought to a page where you will enter your Shipping Address and create a password. By registering for an account and creating a password during checkout, after placing your order, you will be able to log into your account and track your order as well as re-order in the future.
a) Please note that Dermablend can not ship to international addresses (including Canada),PO boxes or APO/FPO address. We apologize for the inconvience.
8) After clicking on the 'Continue with Checkout' button, you will be brought to the Shipped Method page. Select Standard, Premium or Express Shipping and click 'Continue with Checkout'.
a) Please note that in ADDITION to shipping time, you must ALLOW 2 DAYS FOR ORDER PROCESSING. Weekends and holidays are not included in this time. Total Delivery Time for your order is noted.
9) After clicking on the 'Continue with Checkout' button, you will enter your billing address. This address should match the address of the credit card billing address that you will use for payment.
10) On the last page of checkout, you will see your Order Summary. Please review your order carefully, CHANGES CAN NOT BE MADE AFTER YOUR ORDER IS SUBMITTED. At the bottom of the page you will enter credit card payment information and click the black 'Place Order' button to place your order.
2. Where do I find Dermablend? Is there a store near me?
Dermablend is sold in many major department stores and drugstores in the United States. Click here to locate a store near you. Always call before visiting a store to confirm that they have the product you are interested in. Dermablend is also sold online on this website so click here to start shopping.
3. What are Dermablend's Shipping Methods and Rates?
Dermablend.com ships all packages via UPS to US addresses only. Dermablend CAN NOT accept international shipping or billing addresses. Additionally Dermablend CAN NOT deliver to PO Boxes, APO or FPO addresses. We apologize for this inconvenience. All shipping methods must take 1-2 additional days into account for order processing. Orders shipping via standard ground to Alaska or Hawaii should allow extra time for delivery, approximately 8-12 business days. You may select the following shipping methods and rates at checkout.
UPS Ground (4-9 business days) - $5.50
4. Can Dermablend ship internationally (including Canada)?
UPS 3rd Day Air (4-5 business days) - $10.00
UPS 2nd Day Air (3-4 business days) - $15.00
No, Dermablend can not ship internationally nor can we accept international billing addresses. We apologize for this inconvenience.
5. Can Dermablend ship to PO boxes?
No, Dermablend can NOT ship to PO Boxes. We apologize for this inconvenience.
6. Does Dermablend offer free samples?
Dermablend.com does not offer free samples. Although Demablend.com does not offer samples, testers are available at department store counters and drugstores so you will have an opportunity to try the products before purchasing. Testers can not be taken out of the store with you as a sample but can be used in the store to test the product.
7. How do I apply Dermablend?
For directions on how apply different Dermablend products,click here to visit the How To Apply Page.
Note that the key to the long-lasting wearability of Dermablend makeup is to set makeup with Dermablend Setting Powder. A generous amount of Setting Powder should be applied over makeup as a last step, wait a few minutes for the powder to set then gently brush off excess powder.
8. What Dermablend product should I use to cover my particular skin imperfection?
Click here to visit our Products By Skin Condition page and click on a specific skin condition to see recommended products.
9. Can Dermablend be used as a full foundation for every day?
Yes, Whether you have a skin flaw or not, Dermablend can be worn every day as a full coverage foundation so you can enjoy a even skin tone and uniform complexion.
10. How do I match my skin tone? What shade is right for me?
Knowledgable Dermablend experts at your local department store or drug store can help you find the right shade your skin tone. Click here to find a store near you. You can also click here to use the online Shade Chart to find a suggested shade based on your eye color, hair color and skin tone.
11. Do I have to use Dermablend Setting Powder?
If you want long-lasting, smudge-resistant, water-resistant wearability then yes Setting Powder is essential. Setting powder is made of micronized talcs that set Dermablend to ensure long-lasting wearabilty. We cannot guarantee the wearability of Dermablend cosmetics without the use of the Setting Powder.
12. Is Dermablend made for all skin types? Will it make me break out?
Dermablend cosmetics adhere to the following strict Dermatological and Efficacy Standards:
* With Setting Powder
- Dermatologist tested
- Allergy tested
- Fragrance free
- Long lasting up to 16 hours*
13. Will Dermablend cosmetics come off on my clothing or rub off?
If Dermablend products are applied correctly, Dermablend cosmetics will not rub off on clothing or furniture. To learn about how to apply Dermablend products, click here. It is essential to apply a generous amount of Setting Powder over Dermablend products to prevent transfer and smudging. Setting Powder must be applied over a dry cosmetic, never apply Setting Powder to wet skin.
If you have any further questions, please call our toll free number 800-662-8011 for further assistance.