Quick-Fix® Body Foundation Stick
Body Makeup Foundation Stick
Our full coverage body makeup provides maximum coverage for up to 16 hours of water, smudge, and tra ... Read full description
20% Off + Custom Deluxe Gift @ $49+ ,
Free Shipping on $60+
Dermablend's maximum coverage foundation stick was formulated by a dermatologist and makeup artist with a high concentration of high-performance pigments to cover tattoos, birthmarks, scars, bruises, and more. The creamy texture allows the formula to glide onto skin and blend smoothly when used to contour.
*when used with Dermablend Setting Powder
- Smudge and transfer-resistant*
- Maximum body coverage
- Concealing tattoos, scars, burns, birthmarks, bruises
- Body contouring
- Araffinum Liquidum /Mineral Oil, Talc, Cera Alba / Beeswax, Isopropyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Stearyl Stearate, Ci 77713 / Magnesium Carbonate, Carnauba / Carnauba Wax, Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax, Allantoin, Lauroyl Lysine. [+/- May Contain: Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77499, Ci 77492, Ci 77491 / Iron Oxides, Ci 77120 / Barium Sulfate]
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)
How to Use
- Apply: Use short strokes and apply over desired area.
- Blend: Tap to build coverage to desired level then blend edges into skin.
- Set: For up to 16 hours of wear, apply setting powder and leave on for 2-5 minutes; buff off.
- Hack:Can be used in a deeper shade for body contouring.
Doctor on Call
"Dermablend was created by a physician and the brand has remained true to their origin. Their Skin Security Standards™ ensure that their products are tested and formulated to be tolerated by sensitive skin. Their high-performance pigments are ideal for the dermatologic patient looking for coverage and their formulas feel lightweight and comfortable for everyday wear. Dermablend is my go-to makeup brand that I recommend to patients and use myself. "
Complete the Routine
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 10ms
- reviews, product