Quick-Fix™ Body Foundation Stick
Body makeup foundation stick
Our Quick-Fix™ full coverage body makeup provides maximum coverage on-the-go for up to 16 hours of w ... Read full description
Dermablend's maximum coverage foundation stick is your quick and compact foundation for buildable coverage, midday touch-ups, and contouring. Our coverage contains high-performance pigments to cover tattoos, birthmarks, scars, bruises, and more. The creamy texture allows the formula to glide onto skin and blend smoothly when used to contour.
*When used with Dermablend Setting Powder
- Water, smudge, and transfer-resistant when used with Dermablend Loose Setting Powder
- Concealing tattoos, acne scars, burns, birthmarks, bruises, vitiligo, rosacea, wrinkles, pigmentary disorder, sun spots, age spots
- Body contouring
- Post-surgical use and post-laser use
- Araffinum Liquidum /Mineral Oil, Talc, Cera Alba / Beeswax, Isopropyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Stearyl Stearate, Ci 77713 / Magnesium Carbonate, Carnauba / Carnauba Wax, Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax, Allantoin, Lauroyl Lysine. [+/- May Contain: Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77499, Ci 77492, Ci 77491 / Iron Oxides, Ci 77120 / Barium Sulfate]
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)
How to Use
- Apply: Use short strokes and apply over desired area.
- Blend: Tap to build coverage to desired level then blend edges into skin.
- Set: For up to 16 hours of wear, apply setting powder and leave on for 2-5 minutes; buff off.
- Hack:Can be used in a deeper shade for body contouring.
Expert on Call
Dermablend was created by a physician and we remain true to their origin. Our Skin Security Standards™ ensure that our products are tested and formulated to be tolerated by sensitive skin and dermatologist tested.
Complete the Routine
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product