Please feel free to contact us by email, using the Contact Us form below.
- For UPS Ground, we recommend you order by 12/11 5PM EST.
- For UPS 2 Day Air, we recommend you order by 12/18 5PM EST.
- For UPS Next Day, we recommend you order by 12/21 5PM EST.
Call our toll-free customer service number.
Operation Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am–7pm EST.
Due to COVID-19 safety measures to protect our shipping employees at this time, orders may take longer to process and shipping times may increase to 3 – 5 business days.
Due to COVID-19 safety measures to protect our shipping employees at this time, Shoprunner orders may take longer to process and shipping times may increase to 3 – 5 business days.
How May We Assist You?
We've gathered a comprehensive directory of our most frequently asked questions, just for you. If you can't find the answer you are looking for, go to our email submission form at the bottom of the page to contact us directly.
- How can I track my order?
- Click here to track your order. You can also use the tracking number included in your shipping confirmation email. This tracking number can also be accessed via the Order History section for Dermablend registered members. If you have questions about your order, please call us at 1-800-662-8011 or email us and we will be happy to assist you.
- When will I get an order confirmation number?
- You will be shown an order confirmation number on the last page of checkout after you have submitted payment. You will also receive a confirmation email to the email address provided at checkout within 48 hours of order submission.
- Can I use a foreign credit card?
- Dermablend Professional ships via UPS to US addresses only. We do not accept international credit cards or international shipping and billing addresses. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- What are Dermablend’s shipping methods?
- Dermablend ships via UPS to U.S. addresses only. We can not accept international shipping or billing addresses (including Canada). At this time, Dermablend.com does not ship to APO/FPO, PO Boxes. Orders shipping UPS Express will be delivered M-F; weekend delivery is not offered.
Please note that due to Federal Air Safety regulations, orders containing Hazardous Materials ship via UPS Ground. UPS does not deliver on Saturday or Sunday. Orders shipping to any of the following destinations: Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or U.S. Territories including PO Box Addresses must ship via UPS 2nd Day Air for $15.00. Hazardous products are not available for shipment to a P.O. box. Thank you for understanding.
- How is sales tax charged?
- Please note that as of October 1, 2007, all orders shipped from Dermablend will be subject to sales tax, applicable in accordance with the tax code of the state and city to which the order will be shipped. Tax is estimated at the time an order is placed and a final calculation of the actual sales tax will be reflected on your order confirmation e-mail and packing slip.
- What are Dermablend’s shipping rates?
1. Standard Shipping Charges - UPS Ground
- Order Totals: $0.00 - $50.00 = $6.00 shipping charge
- Order Totals: $50.01 - $150.00 = $7.00 shipping charge
- Order Totals: $150.01 or more = $8.00 shipping charge
2. UPS Next Day, 2nd Day Air
- Next Day Air (contiguous US): $25.00 flat rate (1-2 business days)
- 2nd Day Air: $15.00 flat rate (2-3 business days)
- Where can I Buy Dermablend Products?
- Please visit our store locator to locate a retail location.
- I can’t remember my password, how can I get it?
- If you know your email, simply click here to receive an email to reset your password.
- How can I unsubscribe from email/stop getting emails?
- Log in to your Dermablend membership here and click on the ‘My Account’ link. If you are opted in to receive email, the email opt-in box will be checked. Simply uncheck that box and click the ‘Save Changes’ button and you will be unsubscribed from email.
- How can I update my billing address?
- If you are a consumer, log in to your Dermablend account profile here and click on the ‘Address Book’ link. The billing address on file will populate the form on this page. Make any changes necessary and click on the ‘Save Changes’ button and your new information will be saved.
- How do I know which Dermablend shade is right for me?
- Begin by going to "Find Your Shade" and answer a few questions in order to determine your recommended products and shades. Be sure to create a free Dermablend account to have this information stored into your Account Profile. Dermablend will use this information to tailor content and new product recommendations, just for you!
- I have questions about a specific ingredient, who can I contact?
- Please contact Consumer Affairs at 1-888-577-5226 and select prompt #2.
- What is your return policy?
- Please note due to COVID-19, our normal 30 day return policy will be extended to 60 days if for some reason you are not satisfied with your Dermablend.com order. We do not process exchanges at this time.
To return an item(s), please visit the Order section of My Account and select ‘Start Return’ next to the order you wish to return. If you do not have an Account, please enter your Order Number, Email Address, and Zip Code (billing or shipping) associated with the order you wish to return here. Print your complimentary return label, pack the item(s) to be returned, along with the Return Form attached to the bottom of your invoice, in the original package if possible.
When you return your purchase to Dermablend.com within 30 days of purchase date, you will receive a full refund to your credit card for the price of the item(s). A credit will be issued to the credit card that was used in the original purchase. We ask that you allow up to 30 days for the credit process.
Items received more than 30 days after purchase date may not be returned.
Only items purchased on Dermablend.com can be returned to Dermablend.com. Items purchased in a skincare professional's office or elsewhere must be returned to their original point of purchase.
- What countries/territories are Dermablend Professional products sold in?
- Puerto Rico
- Animal Testing
- Dermablend Professional is PETA certified cruelty-free and does not test any of its products on animals. Dermablend Professional is not sold in China.
- Are all Dermablend Professional products vegan?
- Our portfolio is currently more than 80% vegan-friendly. In 2018, we made the decision to reformulate or discontinue the few formulas containing animal-derived ingredients (beeswax and carmine) in order to become 100% vegan-friendly in the next year.
- What products do you have that are currently vegan?
- Currently, our 100% vegan products are Loose Setting Powder, Smooth Liquid Camo Foundation, Flawless Creator™ Liquid Foundation Drops, Poresaver^TM^ Matte Makeup Primer, Illuminating Baby Powder, Leg and Body Makeup, Intense Powder Camo® Foundation, Smooth Liquid Camo Concealer, Power-Setter^TM^ Makeup Setting Spray, Makeup Dissolver, Insta-Grip™ Jelly Primer, Quick Fix™ Color Correcting Powder Pigments, Compact Setting Powder, Blurring Mousse Camo Foundation.
Click here to track your order. For any other questions relating to your order, please contact a Dermablend Customer Representative at 1-800-662-8011 and select prompt #2 Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 7:00pm EST.
If you have other thoughts, concerns, comments or suggestions, please feel free to share them by filling out the form below.