Blurring Mousse Camo Oil-Free Foundation
matte foundation for oily and acne prone skin spf 25
matte and oil free foundation
our breakthrough oil-free foundation is formulated with innovative resurfacing technology to address uneven skin texture by leveling blemishes and bumps, smoothing acne scars and blurring pores for a uniform, even surface. an ideal foundation for acne prone skin. it contains high-performance pigments in an ultra-blendable, breathable mousse foundation that is never cakey or masky. this fresh mousse texture provides 18-hours of color wear and protects with broad-spectrum spf 25. non-acnegenic and non-comedogenic, it’s best for oily, combination and acne-prone skin for a natural, matte finish.
- oil-free foundation
- blurs and evens skin's texture
- spf 25
- oily skin
- acne and blemishes
- enlarged pores and uneven skin texture
- active ingredient
- titanium dioxide 10.4%
- inactive ingredient
- water, dimethicone, glycerin, synthetic fluorphlogopite, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, dimethicone crosspolymer, triethanolamine, salicylic acid salicylic acid, aluminum hydroxide, phenoxyethanol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, eperua falcata bark extract eperuline, dextrin, [+/- may contain] ci 77891 / titanium dioxide pigment, ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499 / iron oxides
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)
- Vegan formula: no animal derived ingredients or byproducts
- step 1 apply: tap on over desired area with fingers or makeup blending sponge.
- step 2 blend: build foundation coverage to desired level and blend into skin.
- step 3 set: apply setting powder and leave on for 2 minutes; buff off.
- hack can also be used as a primer under another foundation for an even skin surface.
Complete the Routine
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 41ms
- reviews, product