Our best concealer for full coverage to contour & conceal
#1 Clinical concealer stick in the U.S.**
Dermablend's full coverage concealer provides maximum cover for up to 16 hours of consistent smudge and transfer-resistant wear.* Our best concealer stick was formulated by a dermatologist and makeup artist with a high concentration of high-performance pigments to cover acne, scars, age spots, and more without enhancing the look of lines, wrinkles, or pores. never cakey or masky, our cream concealer glides on smoothly allowing skin to feel comfortable and look naturally flawless.
**The NPD group / U.S. prestige beauty total measured market, Makeup Sales, 2018
- Multi-use: conceal, contour, cover
- Smudge and transfer-resistant*
- Never cakey or masky
- Full coverage
- Covering acne, scars, blemishes, age spots
- Precise coverage
- All ingredients
- Mineral Oil, Talc, Beeswax, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearyl Stearate, Kaolin, Magnesium Carbonate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Allantoin, Microcrystalline Wax, Lauroyl Lysine; May Contain Titanium Dioxide, Barium Sulfate, Iron Oxides
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)
- Step 1 Apply: Glide concealer stick over desired area.
- Step 2 Blend: Use finger, brush, or sponge to build coverage and blend concealer into skin.
- Step 3 Set: For up to 16 hours of wear, apply setting powder and leave on for 2 minutes; buff off.
Complete the Routine
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product