Smooth Liquid Camo Hydrating Concealer
Smoothing hydrating concealer
This lightweight, smoothing, and 24 hour hydrating concealer provides seamless, even coverage for up ... Read full description
May we suggest
*When used with Dermablend setting powder"
- 24 hour hydration
- Buildable, smoothing coverage
- Never cakey or masky
- Normal, dry, and dehydrated skin
- Covering under eye circles, dark spots, acne scars, and more
- Smoothing the appearance of skin
- All Ingredients
- Water, Undecane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Tridecane, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Cetyl Peg/ppg-10/1, Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trihydroxystearin, Cellulose Gum, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin; May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)
- Vegan formula: no animal derived ingredients or byproducts
How to Use
- Apply: Dot on concealer with wand.
- Blend: Tap with finger, brush, or sponge to blend and build coverage to desired level.
- Set: For up to 16 hours of wear, apply setting powder and leave on for 2 minutes; buff off.
- Hack: Use a shade or two lighter than skin tone for a highlighting effect.
Doctor on Call
"Dermablend was created by a dermatologist and the brand has remained true to their origin. Their Skin Security Standards™ ensure that their products are tested and formulated to be tolerated by sensitive skin. Their high-performance pigments are ideal for the dermatologic patient looking for coverage and their formulas feel lightweight and comfortable for everyday wear. Dermablend is my go-to makeup brand that I recommend to patients and use myself. "
Complete the Routine
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 12ms
- reviews, product